Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Best Super Bowl Ads of 2011

I'm not a huge football fan. Well to be hoenst, I hate football. Large men running back and forth, jumping on eachother, dancing, and those annoying announcers don't really tickle my fancy. But do you know what I do love? Super Bowl Sunday. Not because of the game or the half-time show or the cheerleaders in their little bitty outfits. I love Super Bowl Sunday for the best darn commercials I see all year. And for 3 million $ for a 30 second spot it better be good!

I wanted to recap my three favorites this year for all my readers.

1) The Doritos Pug - Cute dog? Check! Epic background music? Check! Sweet Payback? Check! Absolute hilarity? Double check! All in all another home run (er....touchdown?) for Doritos






2) The Force for Volkswagon - It is adorable, funny, and still showcases the car beautifully. It brings out the little kid in all of us. I know I want to play with that big kid toy now ( :







3) VW Beetle - Its clever take on the brand name and its amazingly animated. This is one that I just HAD to youtube for everyone I know.







So what were your favorite Super Bowl commercials this year?

3 comments:

  1. I loved the bridgestone one with the beaver. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridgestone

    http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-oklahoma-city/bridgestone-beaver-2011-super-bowl-commerical-video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah thats a good one too, I must admit cute fuzzy animals get me everytime ( :

    ReplyDelete